Saturday, February 4, 2012

HyunA Knowles releases debut album, Bunny's First Love!



After unveiling both her title track and its MV yesterday, "The Bunny Singer" HyunA Knowles has released her first full-length album, Bunny's First Love!

The album is comprised of ten tracks, with two sung completely in English for HyunA's international fans. HyunA's past hits such as "(Gurlz) Break Yo' Ankle!" and "So Scandalous (feat. Girls' Revolution)" are also included, making the album's sound cohesive and full of hits. It's been revealed before that top K-Pop producers like Shinsadong Tiger and Brave Brothers contributed their talents to the album, as well as Swedish hitmaker RedOne, who is best known for his work with world famous pop icons Livvi Franc and Sugababes, guaranteeing that HyunA has delivered a high quality of music for her first full-length album.

Speaking to AllKFlop exclusively, Hyuna says, "The concept of the album is coming of age. I'll be turning 20 soon and before that, I want to give my fans the 19 years old side of me that was hidden. The first half of the album shows 19 HyunA who's cute and childish and full of aegyeo. The other half is full of edgy and fierce song, with adult-ballad A Bunny's Dream closing the album. I love all the tracks, but if I have to choose my favorite track, it would be the Trina-produced ballad Lonely. Trina unnie wrote it during her separation phase with White's previous CEO. She was in the bed and missing her ex-husband so much. She felt dry but she only could say 'I'm lonely, lonely, come to bed, darling...'. She thought it was a really great lyric and wrote it into a full song. Later, she gave it exclusively to me."

Remember to support HyunA Knowles by purchasing her album!

No comments:

Post a Comment